Consultations and Webinars
Consultations in the constellation approach are ideal for psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers, physicians, trauma practitioners and bodyworkers.
This time together is designed to:
Offer support with your cases
Bring in alternatives when you feel stuck about what is happening with your clients
Better understand how the family system is affecting your clients health and well-being
Here you will have, in a safe and contained environment, the opportunity to learn the Constellation approach, both in working with individuals and in a group process.
In a private consultation we will explore together the systemic influences that affect your clients. Each session will be for one hour and include basic principles of the constellation approach.
Here are some examples of what we might work with:
- Systemic trauma and its effects
- What it means to work with the whole system
- The art of letting the client lead the way
- Observing in a phenomenological way
- Where you feel stuck with your clients
- Countertransference dynamics
- Patterns and habits using the lens of the constellation work
- Entanglements and how to resolve them
- The art of helping
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns▸